796 Predators
89 Prey
liza

Books, Dogs, and Other Blogs

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.”

Drums of Autumn
Diana Gabaldon
The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America
Gerald Horne
Clued In: How to Keep Customers Coming Back Again and Again (paperback)
Lewis Carbone

Reading List: Up Next

Mastering the Art of French Eating: Lessons in Food and Love from a Year in Paris - Ann Mah Wolfsangel - Liza Perrat Ecstatic Nation: Confidence, Crisis, and Compromise, 1848-1877 - Brenda Wineapple The Virgin Cure - Ami McKay The Kitchen House - Kathleen Grissom

I haven't had a lot of focus this year it seems, so my reading has been coming along quite slowly.  And, I have a few books that I owe reviews on, so here is the list for my next 5 books.

1.   Mastering the Art of French Eating: Lessons in food and love from a Year in Paris

I owe a review on this, and it looks really cute.  And yummy.

2.  Wolfsangel

Another book I owe a review on.

3.  Ecstatic Nation: Confidence, Crisis & Compromise 1848-1877

Another book I owe a review on.  See a trend here?  This one will probably be long and ongoing, may take a while to get through.  It's a bit of a tome!

4.  The Virgin Cure

5.  The Kitchen House

Would like to get through these by March, which normally would seem like no problem, but actually seems a bit daunting now.  But, it's not a race, so it'll happen when it happens.