793 Predators
89 Prey
liza

Books, Dogs, and Other Blogs

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.”

Drums of Autumn
Diana Gabaldon
The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America
Gerald Horne
Clued In: How to Keep Customers Coming Back Again and Again (paperback)
Lewis Carbone

Awesome series.

Beyond Jealousy - Kit Rocha

I'll admit that these are not the most well written books, but one of the great things about this series is that each book builds upon the next.  And, I think what I like most is, the author doesn't go back and relive everything that happened in the previous books and reintroduce everyone.  I think you could skip around in the series if you wanted to, but I it's probably best to read the books in order.

So this book was about Rachel, Cruz, and Ace.  I envision this as Cruz:

(holy six pack, batman!!)

and this is Ace.

(mmmmm, Vikings)

There is a lot of dude on dude action in this book, which I'm not really sure how I feel about.  I mean, in real life, dudes can do whatever they want with dudes.  But in a book that is supposed to stoke my fantasies, I'm not quite sure that it did it for me.  Don't get me wrong, the book was still hot.

On a related note, probably 10 of my girl friends have started reading this series thanks to my relentless squeeeees.