793 Predators
89 Prey
liza

Books, Dogs, and Other Blogs

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.”

Drums of Autumn
Diana Gabaldon
The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America
Gerald Horne
Clued In: How to Keep Customers Coming Back Again and Again (paperback)
Lewis Carbone

The best so far.

Beyond Pain - Kit Rocha

This was really the best book by far.  I think all the world building and character development in the previous books has sort of a cumulative effect.  So that leaves more time for mild plot lines to develop, and still more kink.  This was the most interesting from a psychological perspective because we get to know more about Six and Bren, both of which have fairly dark pasts.  The actions of characters we've gotten to know before seem more grounded since we have a better idea of who they are as people and their motivations.  I think that is making everything more believable in the series.

Thanks to my run imagining Ned Stark as Dallas in book 2, I kept Bren as sort of faceless in my head for book 3.

Book 4 features Rachel....and Ace....and Cruz.  And I decided I'd give them faces instead of letting myself think one up.  So I choose Travis Fimmel from Vikings as Ace.

And Joe Mangianello as Cruz.

Great googly moogly.