796 Predators
89 Prey
liza

Books, Dogs, and Other Blogs

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.”

Drums of Autumn
Diana Gabaldon
The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America
Gerald Horne
Clued In: How to Keep Customers Coming Back Again and Again (paperback)
Lewis Carbone

NEW: Discussion Rooms Formatting Tips

Discussion Rooms are getting filled with book lovers :) And now we’re giving you extra option to make your discussion posts unique. You can edit your posts with basics HTML tags.

Let’s see what formatting is now available in your Discussion rooms:

The easiest way to add formatting is to copy/paste a given tag and insert your text/link between markers, e.g.: [b]I loved this book![/b] -> I loved this book!

We’re sure that after several posts, you’ll know them by heart :-)

And if you make a mistake or a typo, don’t worry. You can easily Edit your post and make all necessary corrections.

Another new feature is sticking discussions within a group. For the time being this option is available only for Administrators of a Group. If your are Group Admin and you notice that a given discussion receives bigger attention, bring it to the top. Enter the Discussion and click “Stick”. Then it will be first above other discussion in the group with special marker.

It's Halloween today! Do you have any reading / writing plans for the evening? If not, we'll help you with spooky atmosphere.

Check out 20 horror books recommended by BookLikes book bloggers: Spooky Reads For Halloween - Horror Books That You Loved

Boo! ;-)