794 Predators
89 Prey
liza

Books, Dogs, and Other Blogs

“The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.”

Drums of Autumn
Diana Gabaldon
The Counter-Revolution of 1776: Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America
Gerald Horne
Clued In: How to Keep Customers Coming Back Again and Again (paperback)
Lewis Carbone

What does a day in your reading life look like?

Happy Friday everybody!

I was sniffing around here and GR the other day, and I noticed that some of the top reviewers read and review more books in a week than I do all year.  So that got me to thinking.  What does your average day look like when it comes to reading?

I'm sad to say that usually, I wake up early, have a full day at work, come home and make dinner/tend to the house/take care of dog, and watch a little TV.  My reading is typically in the last hour before bed, when I snuggle up with the pooch and a book.  Reading time lately (thanks to nyquil) has been limited to about 2 pages at a time.  But I usually read between 20-70 pages per night.

On the weekends, I'm a pretty early riser (I keep my weekday sleep schedule pretty closely) and hubby sleeps in, so I have a good 2-3 hours of quiet time in the morning that I read.

The books I read have, on average, about 350 pages or so.  So this puts me at a rate of about a book a week.

What about you?